Public and product liability
Your public and product liability coverage protects your company's balance sheet in case of dommages causes to a third party
This risks transfer program
- Through your liability coverage, you transfer identified risk to an insurance company.
- The insured company must identify and clearely list risks to be transfered. The insurance will accept some and accepted limits.
Your liability program can include:
- Your public liability
- Your product liablity
- Your professional liability ( financial coverage )
- Directors and officers liability
Points of intention
- Companies saling in the USA and Canada must ask for a special coverage.
- Some specialities such as the aeronautical and nuclear sector require high coverages involved and are excluded from standard coverages.
- Product liablity's third party extensions to your american customers.
- A single Liablity coverage program for you company and its subsidiaries.
- A liability secret second line coverage.