- Depending on your collective bargaining agreement, we can help you set up supplementary healthcare coverage.
- We can offer you formulas with and without individual options, transforming the obligation of mutual insurance into a loyalty-building tool.
A provident contract
Often governed by your collective bargaining agreement, this coverage needs to be carefully studied, because in the event of insufficient coverage, the company is liable.
Inter-company savings plan
- Flexible and easy to set up, this system is a real loyalty booster for your team.
- The PEI enables employees and managers to build up savings for their medium-term projects, within an advantageous social and tax framework.
- Beneficiaries: The non-salaried manager, if he/she usually employs between 1 and 250 employees (in addition to him/herself) his/her spouse, if he/she has the status of collaborating spouse or associate employees, whether on permanent or fixed-term contracts or apprenticeships
- Optimized savings through matching contributions
A supplementary pension
- The contributions paid by the company are exempt from social security contributions up to a limit of 5% of the remuneration subject to Social Security contributions, limited to five Annual Social Security Ceilings (PASS).